General Practitioner - Shenton Park
- Increased % for first 3 months | Fully booked, private billing
- Doctor owned and operated | No restraint | Part time available
- Excellent city location near Kings Park, UWA & SCGH
Tired of small, dark consult rooms? This doctor owned group have recently completed an extensive upgrade to their Shenton Park practice, with all consult rooms having a warm, intimate and family friendly feel about them.
This longstanding family practice has been a part of the local community for over 40 years and with shops, schools and other services all within walking distance it is an excellent opportunity for a VR GP, FRACGP or FACRRM to join the team.
- Earn 65% of private billings with increased initial rate available
- Part time or after hours sessions available
- Warm & cozy, consulting rooms, with natural light
- Dedicated nursing support & care plan nurse
- Open Weekdays 8am to 6pm & 9am to 12noon Sat
- Flexible working options with part time sessions available & no restraint
- Opportunity to visit local retirement villages
- Onsite allied health and nearby pharmacy
- Special interests supported
- Supportive GP-led group with high nurse ratios.
- Onsite parking available
Located in the heart of Perth you wont find a better commute for doctors living in Subiaco, Dalkeith or Claremont.
- Close to Sir Charles Gardiner Hospital & UWA
- Easily accessible via public transport and plenty of onsite parking for cars and bikes
- 6 month locum option available for 19AB restricted doctors
If you're a FRACGP/FACRRM looking for evenings or weekend work, call today to book a time to visit the practice:Adelene Chew0430 037 email@example.com