General Practitioner (Sports) - Bunbury (DPA/MMM2)
- 65% private billings | Sports Medicine | Flexible contracts with no restriant
- Visa sponsorship | Great multi-disciplinary team | Gym onsite
- Beautiful beachside town in the South West | 2hrs drive from Perth
If you are a Sports Medicine Physician or General Practitioner with a special interest in Sports Medicine, you must not miss this opportunity to re-define your work life balance in Western Australia.
Whether you're an experienced Physician/FRACGP/FACRRM or a general registrant looking for your next training post, this excellent practice really needs to be seen to be believed.
- Earn 65% private billings with increased % initially
- Doctor owned group practice
- Onsite Gym, EMS, Ultrasound & Allied Health
- Great modern super clinic with excellent training facilities
- Flexible rosters. Full-time and Part-time available
- Committed nursing and admin support
- Everything you need under 1 roof
- Walk into a full, established patient load
- Visa sponsorship including support for permanent residency
- No restraint; flexible contracts
This well run, doctor owned group is located less than 2 hrs. drive South of Perth in the thriving city of Bunbury, with a population of approx. 75,000.
- Beautiful coastal location with a lovely Mediterranean climate
- Great coastal vibes and high-quality schooling options.
- Passionate sporting community
- Suitable DPA location for RACGP PEP Specialist Pathway, FSP & MDRAP training programs
With the current full time doctor looking to retire soon this is a great time to learn from one of the best, please contact:Adelene Chew
0430 037 389