General Practitioner - Tweed Heads (DPA)
- 70% plus $150ph guarantee for 3 months - $500K possible
- 8 GP practice situated in a busy shopping centre
- Popular sea-change location close to the Gold Coast
Are you looking for part time or full time DPA GP Jobs in the perfect sea-change location on the NSW North Coast? With great schools, beaches and lifestyle, Tweed Heads has it all. Practice information:
Due to increasing patient demand and a doctor moving away, our client is now looking for a full time or part time General Practitioner to join their busy medical centre in the heart of Tweed Heads.
- 8 GPs and 17 consult rooms
- Great earning potential $$$ Mixed billing
- Full time nursing support from two nurses each day
- Excellent opportunity for skin work
- Busy shopping centre location with ample parking
- Medical Director software
- Onsite pharmacy, pathology and Allied Health providers
- Online booking via HotDocs
On the far North Coast of NSW, Tweed Heads is a popular holiday spot for its beautiful Tweed River, white sandy beaches and sparkling ocean.
- DPA location - Visa sponsorship incl. support for permanent residency
- Great schools
- Wonderful Beaches
- Close to Gold Coast Airport and the popular suburb of Kingscliff
Tweed Heads is a stunning coastal town on the border of New South Wales and Queensland. Situated on the beautiful Tweed River, the town has proved very popular with people looking for a quieter way of life, away from the hustle and bustle of the larger cities, whilst still being in close proximity to transport and infrastructure provided by the Gold Coast. Apply now
Whether you are a recently qualified VR GP looking for your a part time GP position, or a VR GP looking at relocating to the Tweed Heads / Gold Coast region, this excellent opportunity should not be missed. Doctors that are subject to the moratorium (19AB/DPA) are encouraged to apply as the area has just had its DPA reinstated.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice, please call: Brad Bilinsky
0428 392 777