General Practitioner - Tweed Heads (DPA)
- New South Wales
Are you a VR GP looking for NSW DPA GP Jobs on the stunning north coast of NSW?
- 70% + sign on payment option - potential for $500K+
- DPA Location - Flexible contracts with no restraint
- Support for all sub-specialty interest areas
This high quality, well established medical centre in Tweed Heads is looking for an experienced full time or part time VR General Practitioner to join their team.
With the Tweed Heads area gaining their DPA back, doctors under the 19AB moratorium are encouraged to apply. The Practice
Our client is looking for a VR General Practitioner to meet growing patient demand. The practice serves the local Tweed Heads and Northern NSW coastal community.
- Medical and Dental Centre
- Delivers quality patient care and an excellent patient experience.
- Ample clinical/admin support available
- Woman's clinic - Mono Lisa therapy and pelvic floor chair available
- Offers flexibility and work with GPs to help them find the balance between career aspirations, life and patient commitments
- On-site Pathology, Physio, Psychologist, Dietician, Diabetes Educator, Podiatrist, Treatment Room, Skin Clinic and Women’s Health Clinic
- 4-bed treatment room and on-site specialists
- Full and Part time options available
- DPA location
- Stunning sea-change destination on the NSW / QLD border
- Great schools and relaxed lifestyle
- 15 mins from the popular suburb of Kingscliff or minutes to Kirra and Coolangatta.
Whether you are a recently qualified VR GP looking for your next move, or a GP relocating back to Qld/NSW, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.Doctors subject to the moratorium (DPA/19AB) are encouraged to apply as the area has recently got its DPA status back.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice, please call: Darren Compton0405 234 firstname.lastname@example.org