General Practitioner - Wellard
- Western Australia
- Up to 70% of billings
- Upfront payment available
- Open 5 days /wk - no weekend or after hrs
- 5 GP family-friendly corporate practice
- Very well supported with telehealth and video consulting facilities and workflows through proven technology
- Full workload is available, current GPs fully booked
- Excellent chance to develop a strong practice in this community
- There is a significant incidence of chronic disease
- You will be well supported for CDM clinics
- GP special interests will be welcomed and supported
- Full and part-time opportunities available
- An experienced doctor is leaving the practice, so there will be a large patient base to pick up
- Onsite podiatry, pharmacist, physiotherapist and pathology
- The centre also offers experienced treatment room nurse support
- Excellent marketing support will make sure you are busy from the day you start
- Upfront payment available, depending on commitment you make
You'll enjoy the benefits of working for a stable, supportive corporate who offers all the day-to-day support you need, and a strong patient base, as well as excellent ongoing marketing.The Location
This practice is commutable from suburbs including Canning Vale, Willetton, Port Coogee and Como, you will generally have a good run without traffic along Stock road or the Kwinana freeway, and the practice is only a few minutes from the freeway. Wellard, part of the City of Kwinana, is a transit-oriented development, based on the Perth to Mandurah rail line.
You can reach Perth CBD in less than 30 minutes and Mandurah in 20 minutes, and a bus provides access to Kwinana and Rockingham.
Now is a great time for you to settle and develop your practice in this expanding area. In the coming years, there will be further significant development in this region, including the likely development of major port infrastructure.
Whether you are a recently qualified VR GP looking for your next move, or a GP looking to settle and grow a practice for the long term, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to speak with the practice and onsite GPs, please call: Darren Compton (BSc. Hons) MRECDirectort: 0405 234 852e: email@example.com