General Practitioner - Wodonga (DPA/MMM2)
- New South Wales
- 60% - 70% + income guarantee
- DPA, MMM2 location - eligible for MDRAP, RGTS and RACGP PEP
- Visa Sponsorship, including permanent residency
Are looking for DPA GP Jobs in rural VIC? This high quality, well established medical centre is looking for a General Practitioner to join their team on a full time or part time basisThe Practice
Our client is looking for a General Practitioner to take over the patient base of a departing GP.
- GP owned practice with 5 GPs onsite
- Delivers quality patient care and an excellent patient experience.
- Great onsite nursing support with 3 nurses
Albury-Wodonga on the border of NSW and VIC. Albury's regional airport operates direct flights to Melbourne and Sydney, and has a population of 90,000.
- HWC certificate and VISA sponsorship available
- 1 year moratorium reduction, DPA, MMM2
- Great schools in Albury and Wodonga
Whether you are a hospital doctor obtaining your General Registration and looking to move into General Practice, or an experienced Rural GP, we'd love to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice, please call:Amy Dent0412 174 firstname.lastname@example.org