Are you a Rural Generalist working towards or currently holding fellowship with RACGP/ACRRM's? You can take your practice further with a locum adventure to the spectacular WA MidwestThe Role
- Escalated Locum rates of up to $3200/day available for a short time only
- Full rate requires FRACGP/FACRRM. Reduced rate for General Registrants
- Return domestic airfares, accommodation and vehicle provided
- Shared 24hr on call roster
- GP (DMO non-procedural) must have prior emergency experience and be able to work independently
- Must have one of the following competencies: REST, REACT, CEMP or Advanced Life Support 2
- May also be required to work within general ward & travel to other remote communities.
The Midwest region accounts for nearly one quarter of the state and services a catchment area of approx. 600,000 square kilometres. Carnarvon has much to offer families and visitors.
- 2hr direct flight from Perth
- Wide range of local industries incl agriculture, aquaculture and tourism
- Great spot fishing, kite surfing and sailing.
Other locations also available. To register your interest or discuss your options, please contact:Melissa IrvinePrincipal Consultant0435 773 firstname.lastname@example.org