Locum General Practitioner - Armadale
- 70% Mixed Billings or $150/hr; whichever is greater | Friendly team
- 3 month locum | Option to stay longer | Stand alone clinic
- 30 mins from Perth CBD | Easy access from Harrisdale or Swan Valley
Are you a VR GP who is looking to earn great rates in a mixed billing clinic and available to provide some short term locum cover?
This warm & friendly clinic in Armadale have a well established team with longstanding practice manager & support staff to ensure you can just walk in and focus on your patient care.
- Earn up to 70% of billings with a minimum $150/hr guarantee
- Long term practice manager & high nursing support
- Flexible working arrangments - part time or full time
- Open Monday to Friday 8am-5pm. No weekends
- Busy clinic with great team atmosphere
- Molescan clinic onsite for General Practitioners with an interest in skin cancer medicine & surgery
- Excellent back office support and ontime payments
- Great clinical autonomy while also having a pleasant; collegial atmosphere and teaching sessions.
Located only 30 kilometers from the CBD in Perth's south-east, the City of Armadale is one of the fastest-growing local government areas in Australia.
- Stand alone clinic with plenty of parking and easy access to trainline
- You can commute from most suburbs of Perth, including Fremantle, Como, Canning Vale, Morley, Harrisdale, Cockburn or Serpentine
- Easily accessible from Albany Highway or Tonkin Highway
Due to the urgent nature of this locum FRACGP/FACRRM/VR GPs with access to obtain provider numbers on PRODA are preferable however 19AB restricted GPs seeking a 6 month locum exemption are also encouraged to apply, please contact:Adelene ChewSenior Recruitment Consultant0430 037 email@example.com