Locum GP/ANS - Port Hedland (DPA/MMM6)
- Western Australia
- Up to $3200 daily + flights, car & accomodation
- Various dates | ongoing locum | FIFO options or stay longer
- Work & visit the beautiful Pilbara
If you haven't visited the WA Pilbara region what are you waiting for? We have ongoing opportunities for an experienced FRACGP or FACRRM with JCCA and Advanced Life Support skills to work as a District Medical Officer and travel this beautiful country.
- GP Anaesthetist locum dates available on a flexible or ongoing basis
- Earn up to $3200 per shift worked
- Return domestic flights, car and accommodation provided
- Varied work environment including Emergency Department and/or General Practice.
- 1:2 shared Anaesthetics roster incl on call
- Must provide evidence of current JCCA and ED CME (within the last 3 years) in at least one of the following courses ALS2, EMST, CEMP, ELS, REACT, ATLS, or REST
The new Hedland Health Campus opened in 2010 and contains a modern and well designed campus with ED, operating theatre, inpatient wards, special care nursery, medical imaging, pathology, pharmacy and more.
- Port Hedland is in the Pilbara and has a population of 14,000
- Only 2 hours flight from Perth
- Vibrant culture
- MMM6/DPA = suitable training location for Independent Pathway/RGTS; RVTS; PEP/FSP
- RA4 location = potential to dramatically reduce your moratorium
To register your interest in this position, please contact:Melissa IrvinePrincipal Consultant0435 773 email@example.com