Rural Generalist - Cummins (DPA/MMM6)
- Relocation and accommodation support
- Eligible RVTS, RACGP PEP, FSP, ACRRM IP, SP & RGTS
- RA4 location offering significant reduction in moratorium
Are you looking for Rural Generalist jobs (GP/VMO) or non-VR GPs jobs in DPA locations in South Australia?
Do you hold a minimum of general registration with AHPRA and have current emergency medicine skills?
- Work with an experienced principle practitioner
- RVTS targeted location
- Full nursing support
- Mixed Billing
- Accredited GP training practice
- Range of visiting specialists
- Allied health available
- Existing patient base
- Onsite Pathology
- 1:3 week nights and 1:4 weekends
- Cummins is 600Kms from Adelaide with daily flights available from Port Lincoln
- The Eyre Peninsula is a top SA holiday destination offering fresh food, stunning coastlines with epic surf breaks and plenty of outdoor activities.
- Cummins is specifical targeted by the RVTS which will improve acceptance into the fully funded 3GA fellowship training pathway.
Whether you are a recently qualified Rural Generalist looking for your next move, or a non VR general practitioner looking for a suitable training practice, this opportunity should not be missed.
For further information or to book your time to speak with the GP principal, please contact:Brad Bilinsky
0428 392 777