Rural Generalist (GP/VMO) - Ararat (DPA/MMM4)
- Great earning potential w/ income guarantee
- Eligible location MDRAP, PEP SP, FSP, ACRRM IP, RGTS & RVTS
- Located near the beautiful Grampians
Are you a VR or non VR General Practitioner looking for a practice that provides quality healthcare and training?
Do you have minimum 3years clinician experience in Australia and recent emergency medicine certificates?
Our client is seeking a full-time rural generalist (GP VMO) to join their practice where you will provide General Practice services, on call hospital support to the local hospital and residential care to local aged care facilities.
- Multi-award winning practice, including RACGP National Practice of the Year, RWAV Rural Practice of the Year and Vic Practice of The Year.
- Home to 10 GPs
- Full nursing and admin support
- Mixed billing
- Best Practice software
- Accredited training practice for RACGP, ACRRM and MCCC
- Allied health and visiting specialists
- VMO on call - roster shared equally between 10 GPs
- DPA MMM4 location
- Eligible for MDRAP, RACGP FSP Fellowship Support Program, RACGP PEP Specialist Stream, RVTS Remote Vocational Training Scheme, RGTS Rural Generalist Training Scheme, ACRRM Independent Pathway & ACRRM Specialist Pathway
- MMM4 location eligible for GRIPS payments
- Sponsorship available
- Less than 3 hours drive from Melbourne
- Population of over 10,000 people
- Explore the beautiful Grampians ranges and local wineries
Whether you are a recently qualified Rural Generalist looking for your next move, or a non VR GP looking for a suitable training practice, this opportunity should not be missed.
Book your time to visit the practice and speak with the onsite GPs, please call: Karen Bowden
0412 203 186