Rural Generalist (GP/VMO) - Kerang (DPA/MMM5)
- $300,000 incl housing allowance
- Eligible MDRAP, PEP, RVTS and ACRRM IP & RGTS
- Rural country township
Are you a VR or non VR GP looking for a rewarding job with country style living?
Our client is seeking a rural generalist (GP/VMO) to join a team of doctors at their medical centre in Kerang, providing VMO services to the hospital.
- Work alongside two permanent rural GPs
- Full-time nursing support
- Online appointments
- Support 2 aged-care facilities
Kerang District Health hospital has 50 beds, of which 20 are acute and 2 urgent care.
- $500 per day on call + 90% of billings
- 1 weekday and 1 weekend in 5 weeks
- 1:7 VMO on call roster
- Eligible for RVTS Remote Vocational Training Scheme, PEP Standard Stream, PEP Specialist Stream & ACRRM Independent Pathway, ACRRM Specialist Pathway & RGTS Rural Generalist Training Scheme
- Relocation, procedural training and retention grants available
- 25km from Murray River
Whether you are a hospital doctor looking for your first General Practitioner position, or a GP on a 3GA training program looking for their next move, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and find out more about this opportunity, please call:Karen Bowden
0412 203 186