Rural Generalist (GP/VMO)- Moruya (DPA/MMM5)
- New South Wales
- DPA/MM5 eligible for MDRAP, RACGP FSP, RVTS and ACRRM pathways
- Excellent relocation and retention payments
- 1:5 VMO roster
Are looking for non-VR GP jobs or rural Generalist jobs in NSW? Do you hold a minimum of general registration with AHPRAThe Practice
Our client is seeking for a rural generalist (GP/VMO) to join a team of doctors at their medical centre in Moruya, as well as providing VMO services to the hospital.
- Accredited GP training practice
- Work alongside a team of experienced specialist General Pracitioners
- Full-time nursing support
- Online appointments
- Procedural town - Anaesthetics and Obstetrics
- Best Practice
Moruya is a coastal town located on NSW south coast, less than 2.5 hours drive from Canberra.
- Great Schools
- DPA / MMM5 location eligible for RVTS, MDRAP, RACGP FSP and ACRRM Independent Pathway and Specialist Pathway
- Relocation, procedural training and retention grants available
- Moruya has three main industries - agriculture, aquaculture and tourism
- Population of 4000
- Accessible by Moruya Regional Airport
- 300km from Sydney, and 20km from Bateman's Bay
Whether you are a hospital doctor looking for your first General Practitioner position within Australia, or a Vocationally Registered GP looking for a sea change in an established medical centre, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and find out more about this opportunity, please call: Darren Compton 0405 234 852 firstname.lastname@example.org