Rural Generalist (GP/VMO) - Rosebery (DPA/MMM6)
- $400,000 + house and car
- DPA location eligible for RACGP PEP & FSP, ACRRM IP & RVTS
- Visa sponsorship including permanent residency| Significant moratorium reduction
Are you looking for Rural Generalist jobs (GP/VMO) in DPA locations in Tasmania?
Do you hold a minimum of general registration with AHPRA and have current emergency medicine skills?The Practice
Our client is seeking a rural generalist (GP VMO) to join their practice in Rosebery supported by a very experienced Practice Manager and nursing team.
- Working alongside one VR Rural Generalist
- Full time Practice Manager and RN Nurse support
- Range of visiting allied health
- Only practice in Rosebery providing GP services to nearby Zeehan
- Online bookings
Rosebery is a zinc and gold mining town in Tasmania's west situated in a beautiful pocket of Tasmania. It's a town of contrasts, famous for its beautiful natural setting and harsh mining history - the scenic loop above the town provides spectacular views. Rosebery is also close to Montezuma Falls - one of Tasmania's tallest waterfalls.
- DPA MMM6 location
- Situated 90min drive south of Burnie and Wynyard Airport
- Significant moratorium reduction for non VR GPs
- Eligible MDRAP, RACGP PEP Standard Stream, RACGP PEP Specialist Stream, FSP Fellowship Support Program, Remote Vocational Training Scheme RVTS, ACRRM Independent Pathway, ACRRM Specialist Pathway & Rural Generalist Training Scheme RGTS
- Significant rural incentives
- Visa sponsorship including permanent residency
This position is perfectly suited to recently qualified Rural Generalist looking for their next move, or non-VR GPs looking for a suitable training practice.
For a confidential discussion and find out more about this opportunity, please call:Karen Bowden
0412 203 firstname.lastname@example.org