Rural Generalist (GP/VMO) - Scottsdale (DPA/MMM5)
- 65% + VMO potential for $350k +
- Open term, flexible contract
- VMO roster 1:4
Are you looking for Rural Generalist Jobs in Tasmania?
Scottsdale is a beautiful rural community in Tasmania's north-east, only an hours drive from Launceston.The Practice
Our client is seeking Part time VR General Practitioner for a minimum 4 days per week.
- Onsite pathology services
- Purpose built practice for Women's health
- 8am-6pm Monday to Friday, Saturday clinic 9am-11am
- AGPAL accredited practice
- The practice supports the VMO roster at Scottsdale hospital, which is conveniently located next door. The Hospital has 19 acute care beds and 30 aged care beds
- Accommodation provided for initial 12 months
- 30% reduction in moratorium
- Ample Parking for GPs and Patients
- DPA + generous rural retention grants
- Agricultural and farming town
- Eligible MDRAP, RACGP PEP Standard Stream, RACGP PEP Specialist Stream, Remote Vocational Training Scheme RVTS, ACRRM Independent Pathway, ACRRM Specialist Pathway & Rural Generalist Training Scheme RGTS
- 1-hour drive from Launceston & 20-minute drive to beautiful coastal town of Bridgeport
Scottsdale is the largest town between Launceston and Tasmania's East Coast and has a rich agricultural and forestry history.This position would suit
- GP's holding General Registration, eligible for MDRAP, RVTS, ACRRM independent pathway and ACRRM RGTS
- GP's looking to maintain their skills in emergency medicine
- Rural Generalists wanting to experience northeast Tasmania, with great earning potential.
Whether you are an experienced Rural Generalist, or a GP relocating to Tasmania, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and find out more about this opportunity, please call:
Karen Bowden 0412 203 email@example.com