Rural Generalist (GP/VMO) - St. Helens, (DPA/MMM5)
- $400k + relocation and retention payments
- Accommodation and car provided
- Location eligible for RACGP FSP, RVTS and ACRRM IP & RGTS
Are you looking for a GP role in a picturesque piece of coastal Tasmania?
Located in the heart of St. Helens, this modern, high quality practice also supports the VMO roster at St. Helens Hospital.
- 6 consult rooms
- Health Engine online booking
- Open and Flexible contract arrangements
- Mixed billing practice
- Commitment to education and training
- 1:3 VMO roster
- DPA / MMM5
- Eligible MDRAP, RACGP FSP Fellowship Support Program, RACGP PEP Specialist Stream, Remote Vocational Training Scheme RVTS, ACRRM Independent Pathway, ACRRM Specialist Pathway & Rural Generalist Training Scheme RGTS
- Located in the largest town on the east coast of Tasmania
- Recently voted Top 5 Sea-Change Destination in Australia
- 2 hour drive from Launceston
St Helens is the largest town on Tasmania's North-East Coast and just a short distance from Binalong Bay and the southern end of the Bay of Fires, one of Lonely Planet's top 10 regions in the world. Apply Now
Whether you are an experienced Rural Generalist, rural bonded scholar or a non VR GP looking for a high-quality training position, this opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and find out more about this opportunity, please call:
0412 203 email@example.com