Urgent Care General Practitioner - Worrigee (DPA/MMM3)
- $200-$250 per hour | Salary option available
- Flexible roster arrangements | Full-time nursing support
- Shoalhaven area | 1hr South of Wollongong
Are you looking for GP jobs on the NSW South Coast where you can utilise your emergency skills in a General Practice environment?
Our client is seeking a General Practitioner that is looking to diversify their practice. This Urgent Care Service Centre replicates some features of the hospital environment and has been designed to ease the burden faced by the local ED/hospitals.
- $200-$250 per hour
- Permanent salaried roles available
- Appointments will be for acute, non life-threatening conditions
- Flexible roster arrangements - sessions can be between 3 and 12 hours long
- This is a purpose-built facility with fulltime nursing support
- Supportive and effective management / corporate team
- DPA/MMM3 location
- 1 hour South of Wollongong
- Visa sponsorship provided including permanent residency
FRACGP or FACRRM is preferred for this opportunity. Temporary residents and VR GPs seeking after hours DPA exemptions are encouraged to apply.
To register your interest in this position, please contact:Shayla Owusu
0432 232 firstname.lastname@example.org