General Practitioner - Bunbury (DPA/MMM2)
- Earn 70% of billings | Average gross billings $315/hr | Upfront payment
- Mentor GP registrars | Established group | FSP & PEP eligible
- Great life-work balance in this vibrant coastal city, 2 hrs to Perth
Are you interested in escaping the city for sea change and better work-life balance? Part-time GP sessions available with this supportive, corporate practice.
You will be made to feel welcome with a robust induction program and friendly, supportive team. With no exclusivity and flexible roster and contract arrangements you really can work how and when you want.
- 70% of billings, with the option of sign-on payment
- GPs average gross billing is $315/hour
- Ongoing education is supported including regular educational meetings with specialist information sessions
- 14 GP practice with good nursing support.
- This integrated practice includes radiology, pathology, chemist, treatment room, physiotherapy & allied health professionals
- The patient base has a high demand for occ health and skin cancer specialty
- Option for fellows to support GP training (supervisor payments for ALL terms GPT1-4)
The capital of the South West offers wide-ranging health services and full selection of primary and secondary schools.
- Under 2 hours drive to Perth CBD, Perth International Airport and Nedlands, a two-lane highway for most of the way
- Around 90 minutes' drive to Willetton, Harrisdale and South Perth.
- DPA & MMM2 location suitable for GP training via PEP/FSP & MDRAP
If you're a GP, looking to work in a busy practice with strong support for your practice and continued education, this opportunity should not be missed.
To register your interest in this position, please contact:Melissa IrvinePrincipal Consultant0435 773 email@example.com