General Practitioner - Canning Vale (DPA)
- 70% Mixed billing + $175 p/hr initial 3 months guarantee
- DPA Replacement available | Full-time/Part-time options available
- Multicultural patient base | Less than 30 mins to Perth CBD
If you are FRACGP/FACRRM VR GP looking for DPA location, this is an excellent option.
This 11 GP modern practice in a new site that is opened 7 days a week has a friendly, supportive team with experienced practice nurses on site and a longstanding patient base.
- 70% Mixed billings with $175 p/hr initial 3 months guarantee
- Full-time/Part-time options available
- Special interests encouraged and supported
- Skin cancer clinic held onsite
- HotDoc online booking | Nearby chemist
- Onsite pathology
- Ample parking onsite
- Open weekdays: 7am to 9pm | Saturday & Sunday: 9am to 5pm
Strategically located in Canning Vale just off Ranford Road and servicing a large catchment area of diverse multicultural demographic that includes young families, students, professionals, some FIFO, etc.
- Easily accessible off the Roe Highway, Ranford Rd and South St
- Multicultural team and patient base
- Great schools and family friendly suburbs
- Easy commute for doctors living surrounds in Willetton, Leeming, Riverton, Thornlie and Southern River
- Also easily accessible from Serpentine or Kwinana
With recent DPA changes this is an excellent DPA pocket where 19AB restricted doctors can work within 30 mins of Perth CBD
If you are a FRACGP/FACRRM VR GP still under moratorium and looking to gain experience with a diverse patient mix in a supportive group then be sure to get in contact to discuss this opportunity:
Senior Recruitment Consultant
0430 037 389