General Practitioner - Childers (DPA/MMM5)
- DPA/MMM5 location | 70% + income guarantee
- Excellent nursing support
- 40 minutes from stunning Hervey Bay
Are you looking for DPA GP Jobs in QLD? Our client is looking for an additional General Practitioner to join their friendly rural practice. The Practice
Our client is seeking full time or part time GP's to join their highly regarded medical practice in Childers, Queensland.
- Friendly team of 3 GPs | 5 consult rooms
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Offering up to 70% and income support
- VR GP supervisors and mentors available
- Excellent nursing team including CDM nurse
- Onsite pathology and adjacent pharmacy
- Fully equipped treatment room with skin cancer equipment
- Described by the team as 'Quality Care and Friendly Service'
- Busy main-street location
- Ample Doctor and patient parking
Described as a storybook town, Childers is located in the Bundaberg Region of Queensland. Rich in heritage, spend your time visiting the towns wineries, picturesque buildings or exciting wildlife parks.
- DPA MMM5 location
- 40 minutes from Hervey Bay
- 4 hours drive from Brisbane
This position would suit:
- Non-VR GPs with General Registration on MDRAP, ACRRM Independent Pathway, ACRRM Specialist Pathway, RGTS, RACGP FSP/PEP and RVTS
- Vocationally Registered GPs looking to work in a busy rural practice in QLD
Whether you are a hospital doctor looking for your first GP position in Australia, or a GP on an approved 3GA program looking for a change, this opportunity should not be missed.
For more information, please contact:Brad Bilinsky
0428 392 777