General Practitioner - Nelson Bay (DPA/MMM4)
- 65% plus income support
- DPA/MM4 location eligible for MDRAP and all training pathways
- 1 hour from Newcastle | Popular tourist & sea change location
Are you looking for non VR GP jobs close to Newcastle? The Practice
Our client is looking for Part time / Full time VR General Practitioner due to high patient demand.
- 12 GPs
- 4 Nursing staff
- 9 Admin support staff
- Allied Health on site (Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Podiatry, Pathology Psychology & Diatetics)
- Treatment room facilities
- Online booking
With gorgeous beaches, aquatic adventures and waterside restaurants, Nelson Bay is the main town in beautiful Port Stephens and an enchanting destination. You'll find plenty of fun things to do, from dolphin watching to sunset cruises. The sheltered beaches are ideal for families with young children.
- DPA/MM4 location eligible for MDRAP, RACGP FSP Standard Stream, RACGP PEP Specialist Stream, Remote Vocational Training Scheme RVTS, ACRRM Independent Pathway, ACRRM Specialist Pathway & Rural Generalist Training Scheme RGTS
- Less than an hour's drive from Newcastle
- Eligible for rural bonded scholars
Whether you are a recently qualified VR GP looking for your next move, or a GP relocating back to the Newcastle area, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice and speak with the onsite GPs, please call: Amy Dent 0412 174 firstname.lastname@example.org