General Practitioner - Werribee (DPA)
- 70% + sign on payment option
- Flexible term | No restraint
- Situated in Melbourne's south west growth corridor
Are looking for VR GP work south west of Melbourne with a supportive large group?
This high quality, well established medical centre is looking for an experienced VR General Practitioner to join their team.
The location is open to VR general practitioners bound by 19AB (moratorium).The Practice
Our client is looking for an experienced part time or full time GP to meet growing patient demand.
- 24 GP consult rooms
- Opportunity to specialise in immediate / urgent care
- High-tech, well-equipped treatment room
- Committed Registered Nurse support
- Mix of booked and walk-in appointments
- Pharmacy, Imaging, Pathology and Dental onsite
- Access to educational support covering all specialty areas
- Medical Director software
- Option to support registrar training with supervisor payments for ALL terms (GPT1-4)
- Opportunity to build your own skin business with all equipment, facilities, marketing and nursing support provided
- Eligible location for GPs bound by moratorium
- Right next to the train station
- Located in a shopping cul-de-sac
- 30kms from Melbourne's CBD
- 40 minutes drive to Geelong
- Great schooling options
- Home to Open Range Zoo, great park lands and walking tracks
Whether you are a recently qualified VR GP looking for your next move, or a GP bound by moratorium, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice, please call: Karen Bowden
0412 203 186