General Practitioner - Young (DPA/MMM4)
- $350k+ income potential | VR GP supervisor onsite
- Eligible for RACGP FSP, RVTS, ACRRM IP, RGTS and MDRAP
- 2hrs from Canberra | Visa sponsorship available
Are you looking for GP jobs where you can train towards Fellowship, close to Canberra? The Practice
Our client is looking for a doctor holding a minimum of General Registration to join their team to meet patient demand.
- 7 GP consult rooms
- Current team of 2 General Practitioners
- Part-time VR GP supervisor/mentor onsite
- Doctor owned practice established for decades
- Optional VMO and/or nursing home work
- Great earning potential
Young is a charming country town surrounded by orchards, vineyards and olive groves. Young is most well-known for its delicious cherry produce and its wine region.
- 2 hours drive from Canberra, Bathurst and Wagga Wagga
- DPA/MMM4 location eligible for RACGP FSP, RVTS, ACRRM IP, RGTS and MDRAP
- Visa sponsorship
Whether you are an experienced rural generalist or a general registration doctor looking to progress towards fellowship of the RACGP or ACRRM, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
To arrange a time to speak with the practice owner and to arrange a visit to Young, please contact:Shayla Owusu
0432 232 email@example.com