GP & Urgent Care - Cannington
- Salary up to $415k | GPs earn great % of billings
- Permanent full time and part time roster options
- DPA exempt for after hours - high patient demand
Our client is leading the way in Urgent Care clinics in an effort to ease the pressure on hospitals. GP lead and designed to manage acute but non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses which would otherwise present directly to an Emergency Department (Cat 4&5).
If you are a General Practitioner who wants to work in a fantastic facility in Cannington then look no further. This Urgent Care Centre replicates some features of the hospital environment. Care is delivered in a large team-based, multi-bay department, with continual nursing support.
- Permanent salaried roles available
- Roster will be a combination of booked GP sessions and urgent care (walk-ins)
- Total salary package of up to $415k per annum
- Minimum 12 month committment required
- This is a large, purpose-built facility with on-site: digital x-ray, casting and splinting capability, radiology, facilities for minor procedures, IV administration, acute dental care
- Supportive and effective management / corporate team
- Cannington is in the City of Canning, 12km south east of Perth CBD, near Curtin University’s main Bentley campus
- Only 5 mins from the bustling Westfield Carousel
- 15min drive from home if you live in Canning Vale, Gosnells, Maddington or Willetton
- Parking onsite. Easily accessible via the Kwinana and Michell Freeway, Roe Highway and Tonkin Highway
FRACGP or FACRRM is essential in this location. Temporary residents and VR GPs seeking after hours DPA exemptions are encouraged to apply.
To register your interest in this position, please contact:Melissa IrvinePrincipal Consultant0435 773 email@example.com