Locum GP/Anaesthetist - Kununurra (DPA/MMM7)
- $2600/day + flights, accom & car | repeat blocks-enquire now
- FRACGP/FACRRM & JCCA | Anaesthetics / ED & remote hospital work
- Gateway to East Kimberley | Rich in culture and history
Are you FRACGP/FACRRM with JCCA? Book a short, one-off locum or regularly return to this beautiful district on an ongoing roster.The Role
Rural Generalist with procedural anaesthetics skills and experience required for roster coverage in the East Kimberley region.
- Fellows earn up to $2600 per rostered shift
- Repeat blocks available from 15 Jan 2024
- Emergency medicine experience and/or prior remote hospital experience essential
- JCCA and current ALS2/REST/REACT or EMST required
- Varied roster across GP Clinics, Emergency Department & 1:3 anaesthetic roster
- Return airfares, accommodation and vehicle provided
- Must be able to work independently
Kununurra is situated among the scenic hills and ranges of the far north-east Kimberley Region, having an abundance of fresh water conserved by the Ord River Diversion and the main Ord River Dam.
- Located 37km from the border of the Northern Territory, a quick easy flight from Darwin
- Kununurra District Hospital is primarily a GP/DMO operated service offering 32 in-patient beds.
- The hospital is responsible for providing clinics and telephone support at Wyndham and Halls Creek Hospitals, Warman and Kalumburu communities
- High % of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander patient demographic
Other locations also available. To register your interest or discuss your options, please contact:Melissa IrvinePrincipal Consultant0435 773 firstname.lastname@example.org