Locum Rural Generalist - Kununurra (DPA/MMM7)
- Up to $2600/day + flights, accom & car | 2024 rosters booking up
- FRACGP or FACRRM | ED & remote hospital exp | Indigenous health
- Gateway to East Kimberley | Unique location | Short flight from Darwin
If you are passionate about providing a wide range of clinical services and have significant ED & GP experience you will love working with this supportive team in the East Kimberley.The Role
In addition to rostered shifts onsite in Emergency, VR GPs also have the potential to work in the various outreach GP & Aboriginal Health clinics.
- Fellows earn up to $2700 per rostered shift
- 5 Jan ongoing
- 4 week blocks preferred for locums but shorter blocks negotiable for Doctors that are able to commit to a regular fly in fly out rotation.
- GP Clinics, Emergency Department & 1:3 on call roster
- 1:3 ED on call roster
- Return airfares, accommodation and vehicle provided
- Must have prior remote work experience and be able to work independently in ED
- Requires one of the following competencies: REST, REACT, CEMP or ALS2
Kununurra is situated among the scenic hills and ranges of the far north-east Kimberley Region, having an abundance of fresh water conserved by the Ord River Diversion and the main Ord River Dam.
- Located 37km from the border of the Northern Territory with easy flights from Darwin
- Kununurra District Hospital is primarily a GP/DMO operated service offering 32 in-patient beds.
- The hospital is responsible for providing clinics and telephone support at Wyndham and Halls Creek Hospitals, Warman and Kalumburu communities
- Remote location with maximum moratorium scaling reduction available
Whilst VR GPs that hold FACRRM/FRACGP are preferred for this locum role; with ongoing needs and accredited training sites this location is suitable for non-VR GPs pursuing fellowship via FSP, PEP Specialist Pathway, ACRRM Independent Pathway, ACRRM Specialist Pathway, RGTS, RVTS & MDRAP. To register your interest or discuss your options, please contact:Melissa IrvinePrincipal Consultant0435 773 firstname.lastname@example.org