General Practitioner - Albury (DPA/MMM2)
- 65-70% of billings offered
- DPA, MMM2 location - eligible for MDRAP and RACGP FSP
- Visa Sponsorship, including permanent residency
Are looking for DPA GP Jobs in rural NSW? This high quality, well established medical centre is looking for a General Practitioner to join their team on a full time or part time basisThe Practice
Our client is looking for a General Practitioner to take over the patient base of a departing GP.
- GP owned practice with 4 GPs onsite
- Delivers quality patient care and an excellent patient experience.
- Offers flexibility and work life balance
Lavington is the largest suburb in the city of Albury-Wodonga on the border of NSW and VIC. Albury's regional airport operates direct flights to Melbourne and Sydney, and has a population of 90,000.
- VISA sponsorship including permanent residency available
- 1 year moratorium reduction, DPA, MMM2
- Great schools in Albury and Wodonga
- Eligible for MDRAP, RACGP FSP Standard Stream, RACGP PEP Specialist Stream
Whether you are a hospital doctor obtaining your General Registration and looking to move into General Practice, or an experienced Rural GP, we'd love to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice, please call: Amy Dent 0412 174 firstname.lastname@example.org