General Practitioner - Cairns (MMM2/DPA)
- DPA - MMM2 location - eligible for RACGP PEP/FSP & MDRAP
- Private billing $$$ long term doctor leaving - instant patient base
- Escape the cold - Beautiful North Qld location - have a sea change
Are you looking for Queensland DPA GP Jobs? This high quality, private billing practice
is seeking for VR GP due increased patients levels and a long term doctor leaving at the end of June. You would be walking into an instant patient base.
Gen Reg doctors are encouraged to apply as the area is DPA/MMM2.The Practice
Our client is seeking for a full time or part time VR General Practitioner with an to join its existing team of experienced GP's. Come and join this team of experienced doctors and live the dream living in the beautiful Whitsundays.
- Private billing practice - excellent remuneration $$
- Opportunity to be a supervisor as this is a teaching practice - Teaching payments on offer
- Full time and Part time position
- Opportunity to specialise
- Practice areas includes a full scope of medical services including the dedicated minor surgery room for vasectomies and skin procedures.
- The practices also sees residents at a local aged care facility - 90% of this billing goes to the doctor.
- Great team of doctors and nurses along with a very experienced Practice Manager.
- Open Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm and Saturday 8.30am - 12pm
- 6 General Practitioners
- Full time nursing support including CDM
- Located in a busy shopping centre
- Cairns & Far North
- DPA/MMM2 - Eligible for RACGP PEP/FSP/PEP Specialist stream and MDRAP
- Ample Parking for patients and GPs
- Shopping Centre location - busy centre
- Great Schools - both private and public
- Only 20 mins to Cairns CBD
- Beachside location - close to Palm Cove - Live and work in paradise
Whether you are a recently qualified VR GP looking for your next move, a GP relocating to the North Queensland area, or a Gen Reg doctor wanting to get on a training pathway, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice and speak with the onsite GPs, please call:Brad Bilinsky
0428 392 777