General Practitioner - Cessnock (DPA/MMM3)
- Up to 70% of billings + income guarantee | +$400k per year
- Flexible open term contracts with no restraint
- Eligible for RACGP FSP/PEP | 30 minutes from Newcastle
Our client is looking for an full time or part time VR General Practitioner join their team and help meet growing patient demand.
- Mixed billing
- 7 GP consult rooms
- CDM nursing support
- Best Practice software
- Onsite pathology and pharmacy
- Range of allied health services onsite
- Mix of booked and walk-in appointments
- Opportunities to sub-specialise in various areas
Cessnock is a large town in Australia's oldest wine region, which makes it perfect for exploring the renowned Hunter Valley. Cessnock is also home to the Hunter Valley Zoo and Werakata National Park attractions.
- Situated between Newcastle and the Central Coast
- Great private and public schools
- DPA/MMM3 location eligible for MDRAP, RACGP FSP & RGTS
Whether you are a recently qualified VR GP looking for your next move, or an experienced GP looking for a lifestyle change, this opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice, please call:Shayla Owusu0432 232 firstname.lastname@example.org