General Practitioner - Kojonup (DPA/MMM5)
- Earn $250-$500K | Accommodation provided | Full time patient load
- Solo Dr Practice | Great nursing team | VR GP colleagues nearby
- 2hrs from Bunbury | 250kms from Perth | Mediterranean climate
Are you looking for clinical and billing autonomy in a friendly rural community?
General Practitioners are well supported in this rural group so no matter if you prefer to be a solo GP or part a larger collegial team there really is something for everyone.
- Earn up to 70% of GP billings
- Open 4-5 weekdays with sessions booked at your discretion
- Take over full time patient load from departing doctor
- No after hours or weekend work required
- Well established (over 20 years) mixed billing practice
- Great management & nursing team
- Onsite practice manager
- VR GPs receive great rural incentive payments
- RACGP & ACRRM accredited training facility
- Remote supervision available in nearby Katanning practice
- Visa sponsorship available
- Option to boost earnings with rural hospital ED cover
- Accommodation provided
2 hours drive east of Bunbury you will find the gorgeous, farming community of Kojonup. This friendly and welcoming community are accepting of all and with excellent collegial support this role is suitable for Non-VR GPs too.
- Catchment area of close to 10,000 make this region the most ethnically diverse in WA.
- Enjoy cool winters and warm summers with a comfortable Mediterranean climate.
- Nearby churches, mosque and great schooling options
- Great camping, fishing, biking & 4WD tracks for weekend adventures!
- DPA & MMM5 makes the site eligible for General Registrants looking to complete fellowship training on RACGP PEP Specialist, ACRRM Independent & Specialist Pathways, RGTS or RVTS programs
With a catchment area that encompasses 4 medical centres, 2 rural hospitals & outreach clinics contact us today to discuss your personal & professional interests: Melissa IrvinePrincipal Consultant0435 773 email@example.com