General Practitioner - Newman (DPA/MMM7)
- Multiple positions available - great location for the whole family
- Relocation & housing | visa sponsorship | Vibrant, welcoming community
- 2hr flight from Perth | Warm climate | Rich connection to country
If you are looking to immerse yourself in the worlds oldest living culture then you cant go past the Pilbara region.
General Practitioners working at this friendly Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation enjoy a varied scope providing comprehensive, culturally appropriate care across five remote communities. The Position
With up to 3 full time positions available this is an ideal location for the whole family to go bush for a couple of years to reconnect with country.
An ideal candidate would be a VR GP or trainee able to practice under Level 3 or remote supervision. With ACRRM & RVTS accredited training facilities you can complete your all your fellowship training requirements all whilst earning an excellent salary!
- Up to $490K Remuneration Package incl relocation, fully furnished accommodation, vehicle & tax savings via generous salary packaging arrangements.
- Family Friendly town with good schooling options
- Mon to Fri 0900-1700
- Big, multi-disciplinary team incl remote area nurses & liaison
- Great community engagement
- 6 weeks paid annual leave
- Generous study & PD leave entitlements incl trips/conferences
- Temporary Visa & Permanent Residence sponsorship available
Newman is an inland mining town of 4500 people who enjoy a warm, subtropical climate. This vibrant & welcoming community is a regular high-ranking contestant among WA's tidy towns.
- Daily flights available from Perth (2hr flight)
- Easy access to Karijini National Park on weekends
- Located in newly built health hub & directly opposite Hospital
- DPA/MMM7 location with maximum moratorium scaling reduction available
- Accredited training facility with all RACGP & ACRRM fellowship training pathways including RVTS; Rural Generalist Training Scheme (RGTS); Independent pathway & AGPT - Rural
Get in quick and you and your family could be relocating just in time for the new school year and the next intake of RVTS applications; contact:
0435 773 220