General Practitioner (GP/VMO) - Queenstown (DPA/MMM6)
- $400k+ package inc. house & car
- Location eligible for RVTS, ACRRM and RACGP PEP & FSP
- Visa sponsorship including permanent residency| Significant moratorium reduction
Are you looking for Rural Generalist jobs (GP/VMO) in DPA locations in Tasmania?
Do you hold a minimum of general registration with AHPRA and have current emergency medicine skills?The Practice / Hospital
Our client is seeking a rural generalist (GP VMO) to join their practice in Queenstown. The successful applicant will be supported by a very experienced Practice Manager and senior FACRRM Medical Coordinator.
- Full time Practice Manager and RN Nurse support
- Two emergency beds / 10 inpatient beds (co-located with the practice)
- Visiting Audiologist, Optometrist, Psychologist and Podiatrist
- 1:3 VMO roster
- Accredited GP training practice
Queenstown is the gateway to the West Coast with a rich and rugged mining history, a unique 'moonscape' and loads of wild west appeal. It's also close to the edge of Tasmania's World Heritage Wilderness Area and surrounded by great fishing lakes.
- Situated in West Tasmania (4 hours north of Hobart)
- DPA MMM6 location
- Significant moratorium reduction for non VR GPs
- Eligible location for MDRAP, Remote Vocational Training Scheme RVTS, ACRRM Independent Pathway, ACRRM Specialist Pathway , Rural Generalist Training Scheme and RACGP PEP Standard Stream & RACGP PEP Specialist Stream & FSP Fellowship Support Program
- Significant rural incentives
- Visa sponsorship including permanent residency
Whether you are a recently qualified Rural Generalist looking for your next move, or a non-VR General Practitioner looking for a suitable training practice, this opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and find out more about this opportunity, please call:Karen Bowden
0412 203 186