General Practitioner - Midland
- $150/hr for 6 months / 70% of Billings
- Replace an outgoing GP and walk into existing patient base
- DPA academic exemption available - Current GPs are fully booked
Fellowed General Practitioners with a passion for teaching and sharing their medical experience are highly sought afterThe Opportunity
This accredited 13-doctor WAGPET teaching practice is committed to providing an excellent personalised GP service.
You'll join a busy, established practice, with a large patient base.
- Located in the heart of Midland
- Current GPs are fully booked
- Part-time available - hours to suit your needs
- Wkend & a/hrs shifts available if desired
- Full support, including nursing, pharmacy, allied health (physio, podiatrist, dietician)
The passionate management team is ready to support you and assist you to grow your practice.The Location
Midland is a significant commercial and health hub, with great opportunities for professional development and also draw patients. St John of God Midland Public / Private Hospital (1km away) provides medical and surgical care for patients in the east metropolitan and Wheatbelt regions.
- 10mins to the heart of the Swan Valley
- 40 mins drive to Subiaco, Claremont, Canning Vale or City Beach
- 30 mins drive or train to the Perth CBD
Curtin Medical School is developing an excellent reputation for stucents and opportunities to obtain a DPA exemption here for you if you would like to be involved in teaching
To register your interest in this position, please contact: Adelene Chew0430 037 389 firstname.lastname@example.org