Are you looking for DPA GP Jobs at a well-established, state-of-the-art medical centre on the coast of NSW?The Practice
Our clients is looking for a full-time or part-time GP to add to their experienced team of GPs.
- Mixed billing
- Spacious consult rooms
- Well-equipped treatment room
- Full-time nursing support
- Onsite pathology
- Onsite audiology, medical imaging, physiotherapy, psychology, chiropractic, podiatry, pathology
- Accredited training practice for medical students and registrars
- Online bookings via HotDoc
Tea gardens is a stunning river-side village town, situated on the mid coast of NSW. This idyllic location is only 40 minutes from Newcastle Airport, or a 3 hour coastal drive from Sydney.
- Excellent schooling options
- Stunning rivers and beaches
- Bushwalks, cycle paths and vibrant arts and café culture
- Eligible for MDRAP, RACGP PEP/FSP, RVTS, RGTS, ACRRM Independent Pathway & ACRRM Specialist Pathways
Whether you are a recently qualified VR GP, or a Non-VR GP in training, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and find out more about this opportunity, please call:Amy Dent0412 174 firstname.lastname@example.org