General Practitioner - Northam (DPA/MMM4)
- Excellent earning potential | High ratio nursing and admin
- Suitable training site for FSP, PEP, RGTS, RVTS, MDRAP & ACRRM pathways
- Quality Practice Only 90 mins from Perth | Accomodation assistance
Are you are an experienced FACRRM or FRACGP looking to provide valuable primary health care in an not for profit community focused organisation?
This excellent opportunity just 90 mins from Perth is not to be missed.
- 65% with attractive rural incentives
- Super clinic facility, located near the local hospital
- Option to increase income with VMO Emergency cover
- High ratio nursing and admin support
- Fully equipped treatment and procedures room
- Opportunity to supervise registrars (will improve your earnings)
- Option to support the local Aboriginal health clinic
- Options to commute weekly, or settle in this town of 6000 people
- Part-time can be considered
- On-site café with great coffee!
Extensive support from funded programs is available which means guaranteed access to diabetes education, dietetics, physiotherapy, podiatry, ultrasound, pathology, pharmacy, and counseling and psychology servicesThe Location
This vibrant rural centre of 6,000 people, 90 minutes east of Perth in the heart of the Wheatbelt region.
- Eligible location for Rural Bonded Scholars
- Good primary schools
- Drive-in/drive out option with subsidised accommodation
- Optional relocation allowance
- Suitable training location for Non-VR GPs pursuing the Fellowship Support Program, PEP Specialist Pathway, ACRRM Independent Pathway, ACRRM Specialist Pathway RGTS, RVTS & MDRAP
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice and speak with the onsite GPs, please call: Melissa Irvine Principal Consultant 0435 773 220 email@example.com